In order to increase the number of available spares in the club and create a new recruitment avenue, we are providing new sparing options to enable, for a $10 fee per game:
- Once-per-Week members to spare on a day other than their regular one, and
- Non-members to spare on an occasional basis only, at the discretion of the Curling Director.
Team skips are responsible for signing in any spares on their teams who fall under this policy and seeing that the fee is paid at the bar.
The sparing fee does not apply to Full Members. It also does not apply to Once-a-Week Members or Flex Team Members who spare in their regular league on a day their team has a bye.
Online Membership Renewal is now available to returning Adult Members until Oct. 22. Just sign in to the Members' Area and click on the Adult Memberhip Renewal at the top of the Member's Home page. With it you will:
- confirm or update your personal information,
- select the type of membershp you want,
- select the afternoons or evenings on which you wish to play in the first league draws only,
- agree to our club waivers
- receive an email confirming your renewal and signups.
If you are playing on a team entry, each member of the team must register.
We don't process fee payments through our website. These are payable at the club, preferably during Open House, before regular curling begins. We encourage all members to visit during Open House.